Monday, March 3, 2008

It just irked me.

Today in my Administration of Justice class, we were talking about the "norms" of society. Well, the topic of Asian people eating cats and dogs came up and how American society views it as inhumane and highly unusual. There was a girl (Caucasian; LOL) that had said that a friend of her's had made her some dinner and she had asked what kind of meat it was. Her friend it was from Hawaii and it was Black Lab.

I, of course, had to put my two cents in and said that I lived in Hawaii for most of my life and that my family is from Hawaii and we have never heard of such a thing. She insisted that her friend's parents were born and raised there and that in fact, it was Black Lab! I just really irked me!!!

It just didn't sit well with me. Oh well, what can I say...at least I wasn't the one that ate Black Lab! Eww!!!

1 comment:

John said...

yeah right, I bet you ate a yellow lab or two. everyone knows Asains eat weird crap. And the fact that I had to create a damn account just to leave this message is a bunch of crap.